1. Multiple abstract submission: Delegates are allowed to present only one abstract (poster or oral presentation) for each presenting author.
2. Withdrawing an Abstract: If a delegate accepts to present but is later unable to do so, the delegate must contact the email@example.com.
Presenting author must have registered for the Congress and paid the registration fee before the Early Bird registration deadline of June 18, 2018, to be allowed to present the abstract at the Congress, and for the abstract to be published in the congress programme.
3. Presentation Time: Each oral presenter is given 10-12 minutes for presentation and an additional 3 minutes for questions, if not otherwise notified.
4. Abstract Review: All submitted abstracts will go through a blinded peer-review process carried out by an international review committee. Each abstract will be reviewed by three individual reviewers.
5. Abstract Selection: The Scientific Programme Committee makes the final selection of abstracts to be included in the congress programme. Abstracts may be selected for an oral presentation or a poster presentation. The abstracts with the highest scores or abstracts of particular interest will be selected for oral presentations, whereas the majority of the accepted abstracts will be displayed in the Poster Exhibition.
6. Notification of acceptance or rejection to the Corresponding Author: Notification of acceptance or rejection will be sent to the submitting (corresponding) author around May 22, 2018. Please note that only the corresponding author will receive emails concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing all co-authors of the status of the abstract. Authors whose abstracts have been accepted will receive instructions for the presentation.
7. Publication of accepted abstracts: The submission of the abstract implicates the authors’ consent for publication. If the abstract is accepted, the authors agree that their abstract is published on the website in the online congress program and, if so decided by the EAOM Board, in a scientific journal.
8. Poster Sessions: Authors of abstracts assigned to poster sessions should make sure that the title and content of their posters correspond to the title and content of the abstract printed in the online congress programme.
- The poster board takes an A0 poster in ‘Portrait’ format (A0 prints measure 841mm x 1189mm).
- When designing your poster, remember that attendees may be viewing it from a distance and do adjust the font size and pictures according to this.
- No audio-visual equipment is allowed during the poster sessions.
- A representative of the study is expected to remain by the poster during one of the coffee breaks.
9. Copyright Notice: Abstracts should not include libelous or defamatory content. Material presented in abstracts should not violate any copyright laws. If figures/graphics/images have been taken from sources not copyrighted by the author, it is the author’s sole responsibility to secure the rights from the copyright holder in writing to reproduce those figures/graphics/images for both worldwide print and web publication. All reproduction costs charged by the copyright holder must be borne by the corresponding author. Authors who submit to this conference retain copyright over their work, while allowing the conference to place this unpublished work under the care of a PCO service provider.
10. Privacy Statement: The names and email addresses entered in this conference site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this conference and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
11. Questions: For technical questions regarding the abstract submission system, please contact the abstract support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.